Monday, May 31, 2010

An itty bitty price change...

.
So.  I just went out and bought myself a  fancy schmancy new camera.  I'm really excited about it, but also sick sick sick to my stomache.  Due to my crazy spending habits, I will be raising my prices just a teeny bit.  {which was needed anyways}  The reason why I'm putting this out there... if you schedule your session with me {no matter how far out} within the next week, I will give you my current price....

{and don't worry, if you already have a photoshoot scheduled with me you are good to go}

Thanks a bunch

Lins

and...
whats a post without a picture
this one is a current fav.  
dax and his best of buds

1 comments:

  1. I need to sign up for one year photos. In August (early Sept) and perhaps a few photos before you make the move.

    ReplyDelete