Thursday, June 17, 2010

A CRAZY busy life

These past couple of weeks have been absolutely INSANE!!! Our days in cache valley are coming to an end, tomorrow is the big moving day!!! We are on our way home to davis county... There are sooo many awesome people and neighbors in this valley that will be missed. But it will be sooooo nice to be close to family again!!! On top of moving I've been taking pictures like crazy of sooo many cute families, babies, kids, engagements. I promise I will be caught up one day... until then here are just some of the awesome neighbors we will miss...

This cute family lives like 2 doors down from us... They just welcomed their second baby boy... he was sooo cute and tiny!!! Makes me excited to welcome one of my own in december!!! Yup thats right... consider me knocked up and I couldn't be more excited!!!

K I'll quit rambling for now and letcha look at some pictures... then its back to packin for me, ugh!!



005


007


011


14


015 bw



These ones have some sentimental value since dad grew up on a farm
these are for sure my favorite.. i need to find me one of these john deer trucks
16


019


20


typical brotherly love... big brother smashing little brothers head into the blanket
22


23bw


24s


26 bw


28

0 comments:

Post a Comment