Wednesday, July 7, 2010

A little behind...

I know thats the same title as a couple of posts ago... but I also found it pretty fitting for this one too.  These are without a doubt some of my all time favorite's.  Little Emmy is really so stinkin cute. I just wanna squeeze her and her chubby little cheeks..

Here she was just a couple of months ago...  I know I sound like an old woman, but I really can't believe how fast these little squirts grow!!!  Thats why its always a good idea to take lots and lots of pictures... this is really my favorite age to photograph.

036


031

027


Picnik collage

018 copy

015 c

012


011

Picnik collage

006


005s

001
.

2 comments:

  1. Emmy is a doll! Lindsay - did you use a flash during those outdoor pictures? Give me your secrets! I am photographing a little one on Monday and wondered how you got those gorgeous bright eyes! Thnx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some really cute ones Lins...These look great!

    ReplyDelete