Saturday, November 20, 2010

3 Days

I am down to the wire... I have 3 days till I get to see my sweet baby girl!!!
Just did my very last photo shoot of the year...
and let me just tell ya, I am soooooo unbelievably ready for this little one to get here..
I almost can't stand it!!!

I will probably be posting a bunch of pics in the next few days, so hopefully I can be somewhat caught up.  But then again I still have TONS of editing to do and boys to take care of and a house to clean.  So I guess we'll see!!

Here are some super cute and silly sisters I took back in august...
The older one was so sweet to the little one, it made me happy...

003s

007

008


009

Picnik collage

Picnik collage

had to get one with their cute mom
Picnik collage

016

017

023

025


1 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos as usual! So, you are having a baby? Girl it sounds like! How exciting! So is this your third? 2 boys and now a girl?
    I can tell you are very busy at this time but when things slow down (ha ha) and you get back into your business full time make sure you let me know if you ever have a photography class! I will travel from Kansas to learn from you! :)

    ReplyDelete