Thursday, November 11, 2010

Kailey

She was seriously such a fun little sassy thing.  She loved having her pictures taken and did everything I told her too..  I was in L.o.V.E!!

I love to go back threw all these photo shoots... I am sooooo behind in this blogging business.  I have to go in order or else I feel bad and i am seriously still in august.... Yikes, i will never be caught up.  Anyway I forgot how much I loved these pictures... so I'm glad I get to share them now!!!

Kids are in bed, husbands watchin football, its time to hunker down and get to editing!!!  Once again I'm sooooo sorry if you've been waiting weeks for your pics.  I'm starting to get caught up, but its still a work in progress!!!

Picnik collage

Picnik collage

Picnik collage

010

016s

022s

Picnik collage

030

032

0 comments:

Post a Comment