Saturday, June 18, 2011

Roxburgh fam

Is that the coolest last name or what?  
For a while there me and miss crystal saw each other every couple of weeks.  and now its been way too long crystal we need to do pix again soooooooon!!  {or at least lunch, a playdate, somethin}

I am horribly ashamed to admit that these were taken in november, hence the brightly colored leaves!!  Yes yes I suck at blogging, it takes so long and is not my favorite but I definantly need to get my hiney in gear!!!

I tell you what, those are some goooood lookin grandparents
{I'd be happy to look half as good at 30}
Picnik collage

006

011

014

Picnik collage

021

028

Picnik collage




1 comments:

  1. I miss you Linz!!!! Pictures this or next month for sure! We are WAY behind over here and Bellsie is growing up too fast!

    ReplyDelete