Monday, August 29, 2011

Back to School and 9 months


Alright.... my kids really are getting WAY too big...

I have one in kindergarten...



One in preschool

and the girlie is just freakin cute and needs a monthly {or more} photoshoot....


I've been feeling indeed like a real grown-up this last week or so.... attending back to school night, doing homework, spending my days running kids around {schools like a part time job just for us moms}

But its so fun to see them so excited, cuz I know from experience that in a couple of years school won't be sooooo exciting!!!!

love my little terds....
each and everyone of them







these are my favorite 
{look at one brother, smile, look at the other brother, smile}
she sure loves her brothers...









All summer my oldest Dax has been talking about getting a back pack so he could put a clip on hand sanitizer on it.  I'm pretty positive that's the only reason why he wanted a back pack.  So my mother in law found one in walmart and just had to buy it for him.... he was super excited!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment