Sunday, January 22, 2012

3 Photoshoots

Back in Nov my itty bitty Sweet baby girl turned ONE!!!
Seriously..... the fastest year of my life...
I had big plans for her one year shoot, I had it all planned out in my head... tonz and tonz of balloons, couple of  outfit changes, a cake smash!!
But as life goes every time we tried to go out and take them something would go wrong {the wind, she would get grouchy, the balloons would fly away.. I got balloons 3 different times} and the fact that she could walk made it especially interesting!!

So... we ended up with 3 different photoshoots...
I think we for sure came up with some keepers..

Besides look at that face...
I could just eat her up!!!!

blog2

blog1

002

003

blog3

019

c

001

026

024

blog4


023

Would keep nothing on her head for these so her hair starts lookin a little wild!!!
blog7

031

032

blog5

004c

blog6


Bear with me while I try to update my blog a bit, it might change every couple of days or so till I figure out what I like!!!

I really am NO GOOD when it comes to graphic designing...

1 comments:

  1. Oh my heck she is a doll! Where did you get those lace leggings? I must know! Send me a text or something and let me know! Em needs them ASAP. So adorable. I love when she is licking her cake.

    ReplyDelete