Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Baby Noah

I swear newborns come in waves!!  I will go 6 months without doing any newborns and then all the sudden do 4 or 5 in one week... its crazy!!!  I'm actually in one of those newborn waves right now... babies babies babies!!  Makes me a teensy bit baby hungry, considering my baby is almost 18 months old...  SAD!!!  I for sure don't need another baby right now she keeps me on my toes all day!!  So good thing I get to hold and snuggle these newborns for a couple of hours and then send them home with their moms!!

Little Noah was a part of one of these baby waves and he was soooo sweet and a BREEZE, even when he was awake!!!  That makes my job so much easier for sure!!

001s

New folder (7)


004s

009s

New folder (7)1

I've tried and tried to do the head in hand pose on newborns... it just doesn't work out for me for some reason... Honestly, this is as good as its ever got... cute little squishy cheeks
011

New folder (7)2

019s

020

New folder (7)3

022s

023

025

026

028

032s

033

034s

036

New folder (7)4

0 comments:

Post a Comment