Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Lacie

I got to spend an entire day last week at Lacie and Dallas' beautiful wedding!!  As much as I hate being away from my kids as much as I have been, I have to admit it was a great little break... in between the ceremony and the reception I got to go shopping in peace and take as long as I wanted, it was great!!  And Lacie and Dallas are sooooo fun and have such fun families, I felt like I was an old friend!!  Thanks guys for a fabulous day!!

They are the cutest couple and will have such a fun marriage, considering I haven't even edited their wedding day pictures and at my pace, I probably won't get them on here for a while.  But I really LOVED how Lacie's bridals turned out and had so much fun with her and her mom... I was a little snap happy this day and seriously took 400 pictures..... I seriously have a problem with that!!!

lacie

003

004

lacie3

lacie4

lacie5

lacie6

025s

029

lacie8

033

041

043

lacie9

046s

050s

051

052

lacie10

058

lacie11

054

065

067

068

072

and this is why I never update my blog, because I have decision making problems and share WAY too many pictures and it takes me WAY to long to watermark and upload and make collages and think of something to say... I just make things WAY too hard for myself!!!  Bah.... and that is just my life in a nutshell...

0 comments:

Post a Comment