Thursday, January 16, 2014

Back in Business!!!

I've neglected this poor ol blog of mine for far to long, its been growing cobwebs for a while.  Although going to bed at a regular hour and being on a computer hiatus for the last 3 weeks has been sooooooooo nice and much needed, its time to jump back in the game.  New Years Res... blog at least once a week {baby steps} cuz I have about a gazillion and one fun photoshoots to share.  So STAY TUNED!!!

First up one of my favorite little ladies {who happens to be my baby} turned 3 back in nov.  Do you have any idea how sad it is when the last of your babies is no longer a baby??  :{   I can't even begin to tell how fun it is to have a little girl.  All the things I loved as a little girl have come back in my life... my little ponies, babies, barbies, princesses and all things pink.  She is about as girlie as they come!!!

and LOVES to be in front of the camera!!!

001

tess blog1 (2)

014s

010

008

007

011
she takes blowing bubble VERY seriously!!

tess blog1

016s

017

030

043s

tess blog1 (4)

tess blog1 (3)

036s

tess blog2

053

tess blog1 (6)

0 comments:

Post a Comment