Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I can't decide

I have the worst problem with decisions... I just can't ever make up my mind. That's why I usually send my husband to the grocery store, otherwise I could be there for hours with two whiny children. Anyway that's how I felt about choosing what pictures to put on here... I just couldn't decide there was sooooo many cute ones... These guys live by me, they were letting me experiment on them. They told me I needed to be more bossy... I will take that as constructive criticism. And its the truth I do need to be more bossy, honestly I don't know how to boss people around, not even my kids. So it is something I will work on...


you never would have known that this little guy wanted nothing to do with having his pictures taken...














0 comments:

Post a Comment