Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Advanced Class {photoshoot day}



A couple of weeks ago I talked about my photography class I took from the Amazing Brooke Snow. Remember? Well here are the pictures from our model shoot day. It was fun to see the other photographers ideas. Brooke paired me off with her, and I'm not gonna lie, I was a little intimidated at first. But then again it was good to actually see her in action... she is an awesome photographer... she really is!!!!

So for our models we had a cute little married couple...

and a fun senior girl..

we learned about how to work with the light in mid day situations.
One option, find the shade




or just go with it and use it as back lighting














We also learned how to do a mid-day silhouette, which I was really excited about


Like I said before, if you live in the cache valley area {or even if you don't} take Brooke Snow's class, you won't regret it, promise ya!!!!


1 comments: